How should one walk a dog?
- Never let a dog walk you, always walk your dog.
- Walk in front of your dog. This allows you to be seen as the pack leader.
- Use a short lead. This will allow you to have a lot more control.
- Give yourself enough time for a dog walk. 30 minutes to a full hour should be set aside.
- Reward your dog during and after a walk.
- Keep leading, even after the walk.
What We Do
- Dog Walking
- Daily Pet Sitting/Minding
- Pet Taxi Service
- We Also Look After Chickens
- Puppy Sitting
- Cat Sitting
- Dog Beach Runs
- Bunny and Guinea Pig Feeding/Hatch Cleaning