- Making Your Pet Happy is a Walk in The Park.
- We Provide Competitive Costs Per Walk.
- We Service Most Areas on the Eastern Suburbs.
A Brief Look at North Bondi
North Bondi is a coastal area near the eastern suburbs of Sydney, Australia. Originating from the aboriginal word whose translation means (water breaking over rocks), has many fascinating cliff structures. It is a popular tourist destination with lots to see and do. With a wide variety of beaches and tourist attractions around every corner, you simply cannot get bored at this place. While visiting you can go to one of the numerous events that are held every month. Such as, the free meditation classes in which are being held at Bondi Junction.
Various Tourist Attractions and Sights
1. Bare Island Fort / La Perouse – Located in Kamay Botany Bay National Park, this small island was used in the filming of (Mission: Impossible 2). It’s a place where people love to have their weddings and special occasions. This is also a haven for snorkeling enthusiasts and those who like aquatic sports.
2. Argyle Gallery – Is an art gallery unlike any other, browse through their numerous fine art sculptures in which are being exhibited. There is a vast amount of beautiful paintings along the walls for you to admire. As well as, authentic artwork created by the local aboriginals.
3. Whale Watch – Every year Sydney whale watching cruises from May through November. For those looking to find something different to do, this is truly an amazing sight to see. Enjoy observing various species of whales frolicking playfully in their natural environment.
As you can see North Bondi is an exciting place to visit. Guaranteed once you travel here, you’re going to want to stay.